LostGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For Guild Members Of The Guild Lost On Phoenix Server Playing Myth War 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survivor Round 11 - 21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tris
Admin

Survivor Round 11 - 21 Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Round 11 - 21   Survivor Round 11 - 21 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 2:28 am

R21 guide
Basically a good party for r11-21 survival is 2x human, 2x borg, 2x cent.

This guide is what i guess is the most usual thing most that other guides mostly do r11-21

cuz basically there are lots of tactic to kill this shit but this is what we usually do.,

requirements for races for surv:

* Borg- crit 90/90+crit
* Cent- melee90+/chaos 90+(prefer ordain +4-5 on cent and dodge +3)
* Human-neglect/maxhyp weapon 10+, melee,chaos resist

cents for me should have melee/chaos set all the time ur doing this

r11sadsame in mw1)

* 1 snake
* 3 archer
* 6 skele

how to kill:

If have nice zerk pet or pet with 90crit demage.

can use hypno IV on both humans and kill skeles first with zerk pet/crit 90 pet, then the archers and the snake or whichever you want to kill first., btw, snakes hard to hypno with hypno IV so use III,

if the borgs are str (zerk or crit) or have nice crit set., they can try to kill archers as well., be noted that snakes and archers are hard to hit without hypno or hit rate.

* Need good melee/chaos set for this.
* Agi humie need neglect hyp/max hyp resist for easy hyp 4 snake.

r12:

* 1 snake
* 9 archer

how to kill:

still same like r11,

Hyp 4 and kill with zerk pet

* You'll need good melee set for sure

r13sadr12 in mw1)

* 1 axewalker
* 3 snake
* 6 archer

how to kill:

basically need melee set as usual., and nice prot for the f.borg, basically better if have a good mp human here., or a sta one with faster pet so can pot it before turn so can use hypno., if human is agi, try get speed to 1.1k more or less., im not sure for the speed., i outspeed it sometimes on 1050 but 1.1k to be sure 6., so one human hypno IV on axel

and archers., the other human use hypno III on the snakes so cant kill it with zerk pets. i suggest some of the other players use tanker pets so can pot them 6., again if the borgs have good crit or zerk can kill the archers and snakes., i not sure whether the axel can be zerk though but definitely can be crit

r14:

* 1 axel
* 9 snake

how to kill:

best if have fiery heart here 6...

9 snakes! FTW!!! hahaha., this ones get scary cuz of 9 drains lol., hahaha., but need agi human here., with good speed.

the agi human uses stun IV on the mobs., then the other human uses hypno III on the un-stunned mobs., then the zerk pet

attacks the hypnoed mob the cent., if the unstunned mobs are dead., start using stun III on some of the other mobs till

1 by 1 it pops out then hypno the ones that are unstunned then kill with pet., then whola ur left with the axel which u can

easily kill., looks easy but hard to do ) lol., hahahaa.,

r15sad same as r13 in mw1)

* 1 human
* 3 axel
* 6 snake

how to kill:

same as r14,. stun first then kill 1 by 1., not sure whether the human can be stunned though., hahahaha., but i remember

the first time we do this we use stun whether there are many snakes and tank pet/zerk pet. snakes first to be killed.,

then critty the axel., then drain and poison the human., easy does it

r16:

* 1 human
* 9 axel

how to kill:

melee set here ., hahaha., very easy with drain drain drain drain poison poison poison., hahaha., basically drain poison

then ur job done., tank pets here no zerk pets ) or ull lose ls for sure

r17sadsame r14 in mw1)

* 1 mage
* 3 human
* 6 axel

how to kill:

Mage is faster in mw2 btw i think have 1k speed., not that sure.,

Tactic is to hyp4, 2x drain4, then poison4 hahahaha,

tank pets again.,

r18:

* 1 mage
* 9 human

how to kill:

same for r17., i getting lazy nowsmile

r19sadsame as r15 in mw1)

* 1 borg
* 3 mage
* 6 human

how to kill:

same for r17 and 18., borg needs 3-4 crit depends on the str borgs., or other tactic that i wont tell

r20:

* 1 borg
* 9 mage

same for r17 18 and 19., or hyp4 - drain 3 each mage and crit (hit rate makes it easier for borg to crit nonhyp mage.,

r21:

* 1fhumie
* 3borg
* 6mages

spam hyp 2 or 4, drain 3 each mage and kill(suggest a crit/hit rate borg will do the job. after mages die- drain 3 humie- after humie's death crit borgs and hyp 2 spam.
hope can help ty all for read
Back to top Go down
http://lostguild.worldcupdream.com

Survivor Round 11 - 21
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostGuild :: Ways To Make Money-
Jump to: