LostGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For Guild Members Of The Guild Lost On Phoenix Server Playing Myth War 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leveling For Levels 60 - 124

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tris
Admin

Leveling For Levels 60 - 124 Empty
PostSubject: Leveling For Levels 60 - 124   Leveling For Levels 60 - 124 EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:05 am

Leveling Faster from 60-124
Alright this is a guide for those ppl that still don't know or are not sure of how so many people level up so fast, 1st thing is Bly Def

I. 60-70 Alright so for Bly Def to make it a bit faster you can
1.make a party and have everyone take then quest so u can go straight from 1 fight to another without hving to stop at defender continously(might not make big difference, but if ur going to be doing it for hours at a time can make a big difference)
2.I find the best party's to have are full of cents/mages/fhums as they can deal a decent amount of dmg if they have high lvl attack skills, and if ur lucky can do instant kill(kill all enemy's in 1st round)
3.If your skills or ur pets isn't very strong then don't bother attacking, just dodge so the strong players can go faster leading to faster kill's.

II. 70-91 Yes many people say seal from 70-90 but i prefer to do it to 91
Seal
1. go and do speed seal(where everyone takes the r1 quest and you just go to sunset plains and kill the monster's there)
2. If someone in party has tears, then they can lead with tears so u can avoid all the mobs and get to the fight faster
3. Party whise, is same as bly def, i find mhums and brgs to be very useless(no offense to you mhums and brgs), so stick with fhums/mages/cents

Guild Quests/Defiec
1. if you can't find a seal party at that current time go and do guild quest/defiec quests(gq's limited to 5cycles=50rounds a day, defiec is also limited to same thing i think)
2. to do gq's faster get 1 or 2 mules into ur guild and fill them up with items that u would need for gq's so instead of always going to buy the stuff u can just get it from ur gq mule
3. when doin gq's fill ur inv with tele's to get to a specifc point(Forget the tele's name) this can save a lot of time running around and using city tele's to get to some of the places
4. don't really got any tips to make defiec faster as i don't like it very much

III. 91-110 and also 91-124 for the more stronger players
Part 1
1. Alright for those of you that don't have extremly strong pets best suggestion i give is papa all the way to 110(srry can't give any real specific party for it as i nvr bothered with doing papa since i could do the other way instead.
2. once again another good way of lvling is from doing the guild quests as it gives decent exp wen u can't find a papa party and u get gold too.
Part 2 Alright here it is for those of you that still were not able to figure out how some people were leveling so fast from 91+
1. Canes Canes Canes, thats the secret, Canes can give great exp depending on lvl and cane ur killing.
2. To kill the Canes fast, most fav'd party in my opinion is 2/3x hums cent and then 2x brgs/mages if mages skills strong enough. MOST IMPORTANT TO KILL CANES...YOU MUST HAVE EXTREMLY STRONG ZERKER PETS(CENTAUR KING, BERSERKER, LOVING MEMORY, GHT, GT, ETC ETC) prefer if they are 2-100+ pets
3. Now for actually killing the party all hums Hyp, Hyp, Hyp on 1st round, then have pets kill, and if brgs can 1 hit kill then can attack too, then on 2nd round chaos the cane(and cents if didn't kill them 1st turn). Then just let your pets kill the rest.
4. Believe it or not killing the Canes should take 5mins at max, unless u major screw up.

I hope this helps some people and best of luck leveling up
p.s hopefully wenever i get chance to i will post vids of doing each quest to show how long it takes and what tactics to use
Back to top Go down
http://lostguild.worldcupdream.com

Leveling For Levels 60 - 124
Page 1 of 1