LostGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For Guild Members Of The Guild Lost On Phoenix Server Playing Myth War 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chars & Pet Builds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tris
Admin

Chars & Pet Builds Empty
PostSubject: Chars & Pet Builds   Chars & Pet Builds EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:14 am

Character guide and pet guide
this is a simple guide to clear up MOST questions about charcter builds and or pet prices/build
male human- all sta(good for tanking and lasting in battle)
3sta 1str(good for wearing armor and tanking)
all agil(you will be very fast but have low health and will not be able to wear armor when you should be)
3agil 1sta(pretty fast decent health but not be able to wear armor on time)

female human-same as above but may include
3sta 1int(mainly for poison using humans)

both male and female humans have decent health but humans need all skills high for it is needed for different situations i do not reccomend maxing only 1skill for humans

male borg-all str(low health great damage)
3str 1sta(not as low health good damage)
all agil(very fast low health requires good drain and crit set)

female borg- same as male borg build
borgs require a zerk set if they have mainly str so they would have greater damage but if your going for agil then a crit set would be reccomended

male cent-all sta(good health but would need to mp pot frequently_
3sta 1int(still good health and would do more damage with ms and better mp)
a rumor of all agil build(would be incredibly fast but have low health and low mp requires neck of god if you wish to stay alive also requires a crit set this build does allow a cent to wear holy)

female cent-same build as male cent and same requirments but male and female cent cant wear armor for their lvl unless they add str to their build

male mage/female mage- all int(low health good magic damage and mp unable to wear armor when you can)
3sta 1int(decent health decent magic not reccomended for damage dealing mages)
3int 1sta(low health if does not have proper sta or phy resis armor still good mp and damage)

i reccomend that all races add some str to their build so they can wear there armor besides you can always bloodstone when it is time to wear holy

these are all pets i reccomend a person should have

tauren(ctuable)- 3str 1sta with zerk
stone of dreams it if you find someone to help you ctu one then do build or som(stone of mooons/manes) at its current ctued lvl
eyekicker(ctuable)-3sta 1int or all sta
i reccomend that a person som(stone of moons/manes) so that a person could have a decent pet untill they can afford a good pet and a som ek has around 10k lifespan which you could use up

howling beast(hb)-all sta with crit 3-5mil

capilla-all sta with crit 3-5mil i reccomend capilla over hb

evil guard(eg)-3str 1sta with zerk 3-5mil currently

river beast(rb)-3str 1sta with zerk 5-7mil

stuffed turkey-all sta with crit-2mil

hell devil(helld)-all sta with crit or 3str 1sta with zerk(lizard digger egg has 5/10 zerk and 30 melee resis its reccomended for zerk pets like tauren or river beast but some zerk pets already have natural zerk)

crazy guard(cg)-3str 1sta with zerk 15mil

any pets that i have left out that is between 2-15mil please comment and add build and price
these are phoenix server prices i am not aware of what dragon does and i dont care
Back to top Go down
http://lostguild.worldcupdream.com

Chars & Pet Builds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostGuild :: Chars & Pets Build-
Jump to: