LostGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For Guild Members Of The Guild Lost On Phoenix Server Playing Myth War 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rumor Scrolls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tris
Admin

Rumor Scrolls Empty
PostSubject: Rumor Scrolls   Rumor Scrolls EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:39 am

How to use Rumor Scrolls
Find Whisperor NPC in woodlingor, beside wood teleporter

rumor npc.JPG (18.24 KB)
3-31-2009 11:38 PM

You need to spread rumor and let others believe your rumor, when someone clicks on the npc they will choose to believe it or not. If they believe it, it will be counted as 1 person and you need a total of 20 random people to make it comes true. There is a time allowance of 20 minutes or 1200 seconds for people to click the NPC. The last thing you have to note that the rumor only spread on the same server you are on. So do not go to a somehow dead server like 2 to spread your rumor.

Give the rumor scroll to whisperor and choose the method of spreading.

untitled.JPG (22.8 KB)
3-31-2009 11:38 PM

Messenger - spread through 'Messenger' NPC around the town but do not use them because few will click them
Strayers - spread through random npc who gives out quest in all the towns, dont use them too because few will click them
Merchants - spend 50k and you will get your rumor believed fast anyone who talked to bank/buy/sell/healers or other NPC that involves gold will see your rumor

Once 20 people have believed your rumor, you will gain rewards and 2 reputation points. There are many types of rumor scrolls and i will list a few

Ashes pit rumor
Get a level 2 attack necklace

Exist rumor
Get double gold rewards when complete exist quest for 1 time

Drow/Drow lord rumor
Get double experience from drow or drowlord quest for 1 time

I am the
Get the corresponding title for 1 day. Some examples are i am strongest warrior, i am last casanova, i am the most popular person, i am most dressed up etc.

If you spread lots of i am the titles, you can get a permanent title You can check the progress at 'crescent' NPC in luna palace

Kelis in dragon server (id 25897)
Back to top Go down
http://lostguild.worldcupdream.com

Rumor Scrolls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LostGuild :: Misc. Topics :: Questions Questions Questions-
Jump to: