LostGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For Guild Members Of The Guild Lost On Phoenix Server Playing Myth War 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Level Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tris
Admin

Quick Level Guide Empty
PostSubject: Quick Level Guide   Quick Level Guide EmptyMon May 17, 2010 3:47 am

Quick Guide for Leveling
INCOMPLETE!! (Addming more stuff later for further lvling, also tips for Maxing Skills comming soon)

Yes i realize there may be some guide out there that explains this, but I like simplicity so i will make a short list of what quests to lvl with.

Lead your parties!! Mainly because people dont want to lead so your more likely to get a team if your the leader instead of sitting there waiting for a spot.

*MAKE SURE YOU DO YOUR NEW HORIZON QUESTS!!!*

6-21 Powerlvled by NewHorizon or Best Coagent (Revival Arena for maximum talent point bonus)
21-30 Stonesmith in Woodlingor
30-50 Howling Beast
50-60 Wood Defender
60-70 Blython Defender
70-91 Seal Quest
91-104 Guild Quests (Full Cycles), Drow Crusher 5x a Day, Deific, Papa Drow (unlimited but should have fire IV or Ice IV maxed if your a mage), Hurricanes

I did exactly this and was 1 to 91 in less than 3 weeks. You get free items from Mall promoter at lvls 10,20,30,40,50. One of which is a stack of devil tears (which u will use later) and also for all those people who dont check the main web page. Best to make a new account and register it with Growth Paradise. You get alot of nice free stuff as you lvl up including 300 silver ingots (which i used to buy 60 devil tears later when i wanted to do seal quest).

Happy leveling!
Back to top Go down
http://lostguild.worldcupdream.com

Quick Level Guide
Page 1 of 1