LostGuild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum For Guild Members Of The Guild Lost On Phoenix Server Playing Myth War 2

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pets Pros & Cons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tris
Admin

Pets Pros & Cons Empty
PostSubject: Pets Pros & Cons   Pets Pros & Cons EmptyMon May 17, 2010 4:07 am

Pet's bad side discussion (or players)!!??
Hi everyone am no longer new in mw2 but i found that "beloved" pets of yours or mine are so sucks , you will ask why?, Now let's start explaining why.

I will also add few thing to just get better game for players ..(if they add ,this is for your own pet )

i will use 4 things that will use any player are :1st defensive , 2nd crystals: and 3rt offensives pet's .... 4th phoenix super stone and phoenix stone

1st is crystals: You can only add 7 crystals to pet ( equal 70-85% resistance when added all 7, for one thing like phy or fire or flash,etc)
2 badiest thing about this item is :
1st :Buy form IGG (mail)
2nd :Fight with monsters in pet lair(desert city or demon square) , chance to drop is sooo low so ... even lower to get a nice pet egg ...i wish you luck if you pick option 2 .

2st is defensive pets like tanker.
(tanker is pet build with full sta)
Tanker is like stone wall you can hit as strong as you can but wall want fall easily,

BEST THING I COULD FOUND IN TANKERS:Is quite durable BUT i did also notice that lot's of players adding critical on tanker pet's witch make tanker a what? (my suggestion is to fix this is to add physical resistance or other to lower dmg to him , last longer for sure ! )
Usually used eyekicker's as victims of this ...por pet..

Best tanker suggested :Best tanker that i did found in game this one Santa Claus.And i will explain why exactly. (or waste Holy Dragon for this one better in hp than Santa)

Santa Claus

Worst thing about him: You must buy form IGG .witch means he can't get by playing ,only thing you can do is to play a event and pray you will win him exactly OR buy from other players (witch is expansive (not even Constellation or Deity/Saint but cost like it is ).

Best thing about him ::He have nice growth rate (plus if you add dragon bone and skull at lvl 1 = more HP).Big plus he have skill that heal you and him (skill IV (6.4K mana ) heal you and him 4-5K only ,better than 0!! )

3nd offensives pet's: i will name some pet's best that i think is : Aries.
Now i will expalin why for each pet.

Aries :
Worst thing about him: .(same as Santa Claus ,read above...)

Best thing about him : Nice growth (add critical, bone,skull at lvl 1 before you lvl him up more dmg and stuff )

4th : Phoenix super stone and phoenix stone
Good thing about Phoenix super stone : this item have power to revive your pet and restore complete life span witch make this item powerful

Good thing about Phoenix stone : just restore 100 life span to pet nothing more ..better than

Both this Phoenix stone and Phoenix super stone have in common: you can buy from item mail or buy from players ....
( i wish i have Phoenix stone in some quest and it can be done 20 times a day 10times per quest )

I'm always open for bad side of thinking and good. 1st jump and then say Hop! not vice versa..^^
Back to top Go down
http://lostguild.worldcupdream.com

Pets Pros & Cons
Page 1 of 1